Your Team Awaits!
In states from DE to TX, ULCS needs people with a variety of skills and capabilities to help us build smarter more resilient energy grids and futures for our customers and communities.
It’s important work that communities increasingly depend on for their quality of life and we are making a difference for the customers and communities and growing as more customers discover the ULCS difference.
It’s rewarding work and a career that can support you on your life’s journey. If you’d like to make a difference too, then own your career. Make a difference. Join us.
- Enjoy working in a variety of operating environments across the country; outdoors or indoors; winter or summer; rural or urban
- Work responsibly methodically and safely with potentially dangerous equipment
- Use the best safety and production, processes, equipment, and tools to make it happen
- Promote a culture of safety, teamwork, cohesiveness and collaboration and respect
- Work and problem solve as an interdependent team
- Contribute to the betterment and success of the team
- Have a service orientation and maintain Customer and Community Relations
- Respond when our customers need us
- Commit to continual personal and employee development
ULCS and employees are dedicated to:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Continual Improvement
ULCS offers employees:
- Challenging work experiences that will make a difference for the customers and communities that together we serve.
- Opportunities to make a difference and excel with a growing team where you are welcomed and valued.
- A commitment to safety and provide training and equipment needed for success.
- Strong local leadership that will support you in achieving your career objectives.
- Career Opportunities – The majority of promotions are from within our companies.
ULCS offers a competitive benefit package that provides a foundation of support for the health, safety and security of you and your family. We are proud to extend a broad selection of benefits to meet your needs—and medical, dental, and vision benefits start on the first day of employment
Benefits for eligible employees* include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage starting day one
- Retirement plan
- Company-provided life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance with spouse and child coverage options
- Choice of voluntary Aflac supplemental insurance programs
- Long-term disability
- Pre-paid legal plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Various employee discount programs and resources
*The benefit programs listed above are available to eligible employees. Eligibility requirements and plan provisions apply.
Don’t just wait for opportunities to happen.
Own your Career. Make a Difference. Join With Us.
Take that next step. Apply today! Talk with us about joining the team. Your team awaits.